Bloggin it to ya

Bloggin it to ya
Messages

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Brighting your Day with Bible quotes






Psalm 139:13 (AMP)
 "For you formed my innermost parts;You knit me [together] in my mother`s womb."

Psalm 139:14 (Amp)
 "I will give Thanks and Praise to you, For I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Your works, and my soul knows it very well."


Mark 9:23
"And Jesus said, (You say to me) If you can do anything? Why, all things can be are possible to him who believes!"


1 Corinthians 13:13
"And now abideth faith, hope, charity these three;but the greatest of these is charity."


Hebrews 5:12
"For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are because such as need of milk,and not of strong meat."


Deuteronomy 31:6
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them,for the LORD your God will personally go ahead of you.He will neither fail you nor abandon you."


Psalm 149:4
"For the LORD takes delight in his people;He crowns the humble with salvation."

Ephesians 3:20
" GOD is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or imagine!"


Matthew 19:26 
" With God all things are possible."


Proverbs 3:3
"Let not steadfast Love and Faithfulness Forsake You:
Bind them around your Neck: Write them on the Tablet
of Your Heart."


Romans 12:12
Be joyful in Hope,
Patient in Affection,
Faithful in Prayer."


Pslam 23:2 (Niv)
"He makes me lie down in green pastures, He leads me beside quiet waters."  


1 John 2:1(Niv)
"My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin, But if anybody does sin, We have one who speaks to the Father in our defense - Jesus Christ, the Righteous One."



1 John 4:9 
"God has sent his only begotten Son into this world, that we might live through Him."


Jeremiah 29:11
"For i know the plans I have for you, Declares the LORD, 
Plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and hope."


Romans 8:28
"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who Love Him, Who have been called according to his purpose."







1 comment:

  1. Gotta Love quotes like these to help make your Day Better! :)

    ReplyDelete